LOCAL SUPPLIER - Alton
One (1) pad supplied - print chosen at random (depending on availability)
Be kinder to yourself and the planet with our range of reusable cloth menstrual pads and panty liners. These pads has pretty prints.
Disposable sanitary protection can contain plastics, synthetic fragrances, adhesives, and chemical gels which you may not want to put next to your delicate parts, or into landfill or the water system. The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, party-liners, and tampons in her lifetime. Reusable cloth pads will last up to 5 years, so you will save money and waste by switching to reusables.
Heavy - 11 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat, approx)
Regular - 9 inches long by 6 inches wide (laid flat, approx)
- Fasten with plastic snaps
- 2 ¼ “ wide at mid point when fastened
- 100% cotton outer
- Core consists of multiple bamboo/cotton fleece layers (number dependent on flow selected) and 1 layer cotton flannel
- Double channel-stitching prevents leaks
- PU coated fabric layer added for waterproofing
- Vegan friendly
- Wash a few times before first use to reach peak absorbency
- Store in salt water or in a dry place until washing
- Rinse pads in cold water before washing
- Handwash or machine wash at no hotter than 40 degrees (using fabric conditioner can impair absorbency)
- Only tumble dry on a low heat or air dry (our drying straps make this easy!)
Pattern placement on individual pads may vary.