LOCAL SUPPLIER - Guildford
Vegetarian / Vegan
Puremess’ unique face cream (50ml) contains two very important ingredients - Tamanu Oil and Hyaluronic Acid.
Tamanu oil is derived from a nut grown in the South Pacific and has been used for centuries to clear up virtually any skin condition. Hyaluronic acid is a major component of skin, involved in tissue repair not harsh or skin-stripping at all but instead a powerful moisturiser. The pumpkin seed oil, retains moisture, fights free radicals and maintains a youthful appearance.
Finally, Neroli, Sweet Orange and Palmarosa essential oils not only add a beautiful smell but with their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties also balance the skin’s oil levels, making our face cream suitable for all skin types.
• Hyaluronic acid is a major component of the skin, keeping it plump, supple and firm.
• Powerful humectant that keeps the skin plump and hydrated and YOUNG-LOOKING!
• Tamanu oil, a highly beneficial oil to skin, is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
• Accelerates wound healing and the growth of healthy skin
• Pumpkin seed oil retains moisture, fights free radicals and maintains a youthful appearance
• Suitable for all skin types
Ingredients: Water, aloe vera (water, aloe vera juice powder, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, hyaluronic acid), pumpkin seed oil, jojoba seed oil, OliveM100, vegetable glycerin, tamanu oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, neroli, palmarosa and sweet orange essential oils and therefore geraniol, linalool and limonene
How to use: Apply to cleansed skin morning and evening over the face, neck and decolletage . Can also be used around the eyes however avoid contact in the eyes.